Translate

Sunday 20 September 2015

Liberty Starburst....

Hi fellow Americana Afficianados,

I thought it was about time that I showed you my latest patriotic start...  .... It is called "Liberty Starburst" by Summer House stitche workes ...



While I am finding the fine count of linen a bit tricky to stitch on at times (I know, I know, I am being a wimp complaining about 32 ct linen when so many of you stitch on far higher counts but you must remember that I often stitch smalls like this on the train during my commute to and from work!) I am loving the way it is stitching up.  I am over three-quarters done and I hope to have it finished over next weekend.

Have a great week, everyone,

hugs,

6 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely start and progress Kaye.

Linda

Shelly said...

Love the colors on this, Kaye!

Kaisievic said...

Thanks, Linda, I love it, too!

Kaisievic said...

Thanks, Shelly, I do, too!

Brigitte said...

Oh, that's a nice project indeed. I can't remember having heard of this designer, I'll have to go and look it up.

Stitching Noni said...

Gorgeous design Kaye! It is going to look great when you're finished :o)