Translate

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Hello! (Edited)

I'm Shelly. I thought I would show what my first patriotic start is going to be. However, because I use an ipad, I can't post any pictures here. But! I have fixed the problem! I am able to post pics here through Picasa Web Albums. I have to take an extra step to do it but it's fast.







This is designed by Marly of Samplers and Santas and is called Sweet Liberty. All I have are the two top lines so not worth it to put up a picture just yet. Time goes by so fast that when the 4th of July comes around, I'm caught unaware with no patriotic stitching! Here's my chance to stitch up a lot! Thanks Kaye!

6 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Just been over to your blog and had a look at what your going to be stitching - great choice
Hugs xx

Ariadne said...

Nice and simple. I had a look at the rest of your blogposts too. Lots of stitching!AriadnefromGreece!

Kaisievic said...

Wonderful choice, but how do you post on your blog? On a PC? If so, you should be able to use that to post on this blog, too.

Kaisievic said...

So glad that you came up with a great solution to posting your pics.

Brigitte said...

I love this little bag.

Kate said...

Cute choice, Shelly!